Is your furnace acting up, blowing cold air, or making too much noise? Don't get left in the cold! Our experienced team of professionals is here to keep your home or business warm and cozy.
Air Handlers is the leading company for all of your air conditioning needs. Our technicians are qualified professionals who will get the job done right for your home or business.
NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME ®reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO ®provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME ®cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Our Latest Article...
Our team at Air Handlers Heating & Cooling could help you save big bucks on your monthly utility bill by performing a furnace replacement.
The sound of a well-maintained heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is like a lullaby for a good night’s sleep. If odd sounds, such as banging, squealing, or rattling, from your HVAC system are keeping you up at night, it is time to schedule maintenance and regain a peaceful nighttime environment in your Virginia home.
While you read on and learn more about a key component of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, please keep in mind our highly trained Air Handlers Heating & Cooling HVAC professionals are here to explain things in more depth and lend a hand with any furnace issue that arises.