NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME ®reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO ®provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME ®cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
We have built strong customer relationships in our more than 25-year history. We are proud to have many long-time, repeat customers and can attribute much of our success to the referrals we receive.
Our Customers are the reason for our existence as a company, thus we value their interests first. We listen to our customers, ask questions and determine what their needs are. We show our customers respect and courtesy. We strive for excellence in every task, no matter how small.
Our Latest Article...
Our professionals at Air Handlers have put together the following air conditioning glossary to give you a crash course in important definitions.
When it comes to your air conditioner (AC), a common term used in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) business you are likely to see everywhere is your air conditioner’s SEER. But what exactly is SEER?
We at Air Handlers strive to do our best to ensure your air conditioner, or AC, is running smoothly and effectively. But sometimes there are external factors that could be causing your unit to run less efficiently.