Is your furnace acting up, blowing cold air, or making too much noise? Don't get left in the cold! Our experienced team of professionals is here to keep your home or business warm and cozy.
Air Handlers is the leading company for all of your air conditioning needs. Our technicians are qualified professionals who will get the job done right for your home or business.
Ductless systems provide flexible, convenient advantages for your heating and cooling needs. Learn more about our ductless services.
Regular maintenance now can save you significant time and money in the future. Air Handlers can help you keep your HVAC system running great all year long.
NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME ®reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO ®provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME ®cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Our Latest Article...
How Do I Get a Quality Maintenance Inspection?
Oil changes keep your car running. Similar maintenance keeps your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment operating safely and efficiently throughout the year.
12 Tips for Ideal Humidity and Indoor Air Quality
When indoor plumbing became more popular in the 1940s, a whole new level of comfort and convenience began for homeowners. However, with that convenience came new challenges.
Why Clean My Heat Pump’s Condensate Drain Line?
Do you regularly maintain your Chesapeake home’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment? Do not overlook your heat pump’s condensate drain line.