NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME ®reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO ®provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME ®cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
We have built strong customer relationships in our more than 25-year history. We are proud to have many long-time, repeat customers and can attribute much of our success to the referrals we receive.
Our Customers are the reason for our existence as a company, thus we value their interests first. We listen to our customers, ask questions and determine what their needs are. We show our customers respect and courtesy. We strive for excellence in every task, no matter how small.
Our Latest Article...
Our team at Air Handlers regularly gets calls about frozen heat pumps. Though common, a heat pump freeze-up usually means your system’s components are not working correctly. Sometimes you can fix it yourself. But oftentimes, you will need to call a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) professional, like us, as the problem may require a part replacement or complex repair.
Just about any electrical appliance has the potential to overheat. Furnaces are no exception. As a homeowner, you need to take precautions to lower the risk of an overheated unit. You should also be wary of the associated symptoms, so you know when to take action. Remember, if your system gets too hot, you should keep a cool head and get your furnace taken care of right away.
A furnace is a major investment for any Virginia Beach homeowner. Although it’s not something that will need to be done frequently, most people will face the decision of needing to purchase a new heating system sometime during home ownership.