To Our Customers,
We would just like to share with you the policies we have in place regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We understand that your heating and cooling system is vital to the overall health of your home and family, and we remain open and able to assist in all your HVAC needs. While doing so, we have implemented several increased safety measures in order to best prepare for the coming weeks.
Steps we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We are asking our employees to keep a 6-foot distance from others.
- Employee will not have customers sign their tablets. Payments will be called into the office or customers can give the technician permission to key in the payment on site. We are asking the customer to place cash in a Ziplock bag before it is handed to our technician. All cash is sprayed with disinfectant when it comes into the office.
- We are actively reminding our staff to adhere to proper hygiene standards, including regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Technicians also have hand sanitizer available to use.
- We are having our employees use gloves and shoe covers while working in customers’ homes and public spaces.
- Our office is remaining locked with no admittance of delivery people, mail carriers or others.
- We are cleaning our office daily and asking technicians to wipe down the inside of their cab daily.
- We are asking for one point of contact in homes. Please keep dogs, children and any other adults at a distance.
- We are asking customers to make sure there is clear access to indoor and outdoor units, so our technicians do not have to touch their items.
- We are asking employees who are sick not to come to work. They must see a doctor and get a doctor’s note to return to work.
- Any employee showing symptoms of being sick while on the job will be asked to return home.
- We are calling customers the morning of their appointment to ensure they are not sick, have traveled, or attended an event within the past 2 weeks.
- We are closely monitoring the situation at hand so we can make adjustments to our company to best serve our customers in the face of this challenge.
We realize the impact this virus is having on our community, and are actively doing our part to mitigate the risk to you and your families, as well as our own.
Our customers are the lifeline of our company, and we are dedicated to serving you in however best suited to your individual circumstances.
As always, we are available to answer any questions you may have regarding this important update.
Your Air Handlers Team